Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Belated November

Well it's more than a few days in November and things are cooling down at UMiami. We finally finished the Norway presentation and we have our fingers crossed for a successful reception at the conference. Mike is leaving on Monday and won't be back until the 16th.
Which also means that my physical time at the UMiami is quickly coming to an end. I've really enjoyed my time at the office and will be sad to leave. I've turned in my resume and CV to Mike, who has handed it off to Vivi....so hopefully I might get a position there. I've got my fingers crossed. It also looks like I'll be working on some things for Mike while I'm back at home. For instance, the Social Injustice paper that we started on before working on the Norway stuff.
I've been working more diligently on looking for graduate schools and the GRE. I'm in contact with The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, Marymount Univ, Univ of North Dakota, Univ of South Carolina, and Argosy Univ. I still have more on my list that I haven't contacted yet.
Hopefully tonight, Mike will remember to call and give me some further direction while he is gone.

No comments: